Yes. If the deceased is an honorably discharged veteran, we can make arrangements for the attendance of a military honor guard at the funeral services. We can also assist the family with making arrangements for veteran’s memorials, burial in veteran’s cemeteries and other veteran’s benefits for which the deceased is qualified.